We have rules at the gym for a reason. Please read the below if you have any queries or need any clarification on anything. Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to your membership being cancelled.
– Members must arrive promptly for class start times; late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
– Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them.
– Members can book online from 3 days in advance.
– Renegade Fitness Academy operates with a “three strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no-shows within a 28-day rolling period will result in an 6 day booking ban. Any future classes you have booked will also be cancelled. You must cancel your class at least 2 hours before it starts, or this will be recorded as a no show.
– Our classes get full. If a member is unable to attend, they should cancel in advance of the class to avoid receiving a strike.
Get in Contact
Interested in joining or have any questions?
RENEGADE FITNESS ACADEMY
Unit 6 Senate Place