BJJ (Gi) AT RENEGADE
Brazilian jiu-jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art and combat sport system that focuses on grappling and especially ground fighting.
OUR BJJ (Gi) COACH
Our coaches have a wealth of experience and hundreds of fights between them. This experience allows them to share and teach new skills to all levels of ability in all disciplines.
Leo Queiroz has been a Black Belt since 27th July ( 2004 ), he got his Black Belt on the podium when he won the IBJJF World Jiu Jitsu Champion 2004 ( Rio de Janeiro – Brazil ) as a Brown Belt.
Leo is an amazing addition to the team and we are privileged to have him on board.
Leo is affiliated to Checkmat Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and his list of achievements are to many to name so in the below section is what he achieved in 2017.
QUALIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
– IBJJF European No Gi Championship Champion / 🥇 Division and 🥈 on Absolute.
– IBJJF Zurich Open Champion Gi and No Gi ( 2017 ).
– IBJJF German National Jiu Jitsu Championship Champion Gi and No Gi ( 2017 ).
– British National Jiu Jitsu Championship No Gi Champion.
– IBJJF London Fall Internacional Championship Champion ( 2017 )
CHECK OUT OUR TIMETABLE FOR CLASSES
Get in Contact
Interested in joining or have any questions?
RENEGADE FITNESS ACADEMY
Unit 6 Senate Place