Following Government guidelines to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 we now have rules at the gym for social distancing to keep our members as safe and protected as possible.
We have rules at the gym for a reason. Please read the below if you have any queries or need any clarification on anything. Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to your membership being cancelled.
1 You will NOT be required to book your gym sessions
2 Temperature check on arrival – please do not come to the gym if you are displaying any symptoms
3 1 hour 15 mins gym workout maximum – this will be monitored by gym staff
4 Clean your machines/ equipment thoroughly after each use – disinfectant sprays will be positioned throughout the gym
5 The water fountain is working but preferably please bring plenty of your own fluid (drinks will be purchasable from reception still)
6 Do not share your gym towels
7 Wash/sanitise your hands regularly – we have installed 10 new hand sanitiser stations around the gym
8 Follow the 1 way system marked on the gym floor
9 There will be a separate entrance and exit door
10 Face masks are advised (especially in the reception area) but not essential
11 Changing rooms will be open – come to the gym dressed ready where possible
12 Showers will be closed
13 Lockers & storage shelving available – use considerately and avoid bringing excessive belongings
14 Please follow social distancing guidelines and maintain a distance of 2m
15 Please consider and respect the feelings and space of the people around you
16 Classes will resume immediately with reduced numbers to maintain social distancing
17 Our cleaning procedure has been intensified to ensure the highest possible cleanliness standards
– Please swipe your membership card upon every visit, it is important to us for safety purposes to know who is in the gym at all times.
– On joining all members are offered a comprehensive induction to instruct you on the use of the gym equipment. You are strongly advised to undertake this. Renegade Fitness Academy Limited will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you use the gym equipment having not undertaken an induction from a qualified member of Renegade Fitness Academy staff.
– Induction bookings can be made at reception.
– If you are unsure as to how to use any piece of equipment you must seek advice from a qualified member of Renegade Fitness Academy staff before use such equipment.
– For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted. Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
– You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. Renegade Fitness Academy reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
– Please ensure to put back your weights in their original place, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
– Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
– Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
– You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or member, any one doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and Renegade Fitness Academy reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
– Only Renegade Fitness Academy licensed personal trainers are permitted to train members in the Gym. Anyone else undertaking members’ training will be asked to leave the gym immediately.
– Members are solely responsible for their own belongings whilst visiting Renegade Fitness Academy. Renegade Fitness Academy accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
– Members are asked to only use the lockers for the duration of their training session. Lockers will be emptied at night and members items removed to lost property.
– Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than one week after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
– Should your Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable.
– Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
Get in Contact
Interested in joining or have any questions?
RENEGADE FITNESS ACADEMY
Unit 6 Senate Place