Class Booking Rules
– Members must arrive promptly for class start times; late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class.
– Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them.
– Members can book classes up to 7 days in advance (depending on membership subscription). – Click here to membership options.
– Renegade Fitness Academy operates with a “three strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no-shows within a 28-day rolling period will result in an 6 day booking ban. Any future classes you have booked will also be cancelled. You must cancel your class at least 2 hours before it starts, or this will be recorded as a no show.
– Our classes get full. If a member is unable to attend, they should cancel in advance of the class to avoid receiving a strike.
We have classes 7 days a week in all disciplines for all ages and abilities.
Due to the Corona virus pandemic however, our timetables are constantly changing to meet government guidelines.
Please contact us directly for the details of our current timetable. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
To book classes as a non-member, please click here to pay and book your space!
Get in Contact
Interested in joining or have any questions?
RENEGADE FITNESS ACADEMY